"Our Children and Grandchildren are not merely statistics towards which we can be indifferent" JFK

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Grandpa's Suggested Reading For All Politicians

Sorry, Geithner and Bernanke used up every
tear-out check to pay for your fiscal ineptitude



When you hand a lobbyist a cookie...



Grandchildren know full well that it's
broken and both red and blue states
took their eye off the ball



Nuff Said...



Horton is laughed at by his jungle friends, exposed to the elements,
captured by hunters, forced to endure a terrible sea voyage,
and finally placed in a traveling circus. However, he refuses
to leave the nest through all of these because he promised
Mayzie he would look after the egg
("I meant what I said and I said what I meant,
And an elephant's faithful, one hundred per cent!")

Nuff Said II


If Horton was not inspirational enough for you...

As it neared the top of the grade, which had so discouraged
the larger engines, it went more slowly. However, it still kept saying,
"I--think--I--can, I--think--I--can." It reached the top by drawing on bravery
and then went on down the grade, congratulating itself by saying,
"I thought I could, I thought I could."






Time for all of you to cease stomping on our childrens'
and grandchildrens' dreams.
They deserve an opportunity to dream.





No comments:

Post a Comment