"Our Children and Grandchildren are not merely statistics towards which we can be indifferent" JFK

Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Funnies...the end of another week (for many, but not all)

Maria Bartiromo on Meet the Press sharing her
most recent fishing story. Maria...it was how big??


"You're all going to be lobbyists today," House Minority Leader
John A. Boehner (R-Ohio), told the crowd. "I know that's a dirty word,
but that's what you're doing." He told the bankers not to be afraid
to stand up to members of Congress or "these little punk staffers".


Ben Bernanke, moments before the Court of Appeals ruled that
he has to disclose bank bailout records

Ernst and Young's Audit Program for Lehman Brothers

Let's get this done," said Senator Harry Reid of Nevada,
the majority leader. "This bill should go to the president tomorrow
 so people can start being hired the day after tomorrow."


End of another week trading stocks when one's trades
are based on fundamentals



3 comments:

  1. Hello Michael,

    I just happened to come upon your website sir, and as I read your blog and saw the pictures, well.....it put a smile on my face, and I LOL'd!! You've really managed to make the machinations of Congress and our trustworthy (NOT) politicians comical! Too bad that what they are doing is anything but! However, it helps to laugh about these total idgits!! The 'progressive elite' are pushing the limits right now, and 'We The People' are going to stick it to them come November!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops........I forgot to mention this........I am following your blog. We are of a like mind when it comes to the current political arena.

    Thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to view a number of my posts and for posting your comments as both are genuinely appreciated. On behalf of grandchildren everywhere, I will continue my efforts to make a difference on their behalf. I too reviewed your "rants" and appreciate your perspective on life and I am officially a follower.

    ReplyDelete