"Our Children and Grandchildren are not merely statistics towards which we can be indifferent" JFK

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Comics

Michele Bachmann "Don't Cry for Me Argentina
"It won't be easy, you'll think it strange...
When I try to explain how I feel..."


"Sara Palin and Glenn Beck made it!!!!!!"

Barney Frank: "Don't blame me for Fannie and Freddie
I don't think it's fair to criticize me for what Tom DeLay did"



4/26/10: "I don't really worry about Greece",
"Classic Stock to Own will Be Citigroup,
Amazon "premier retailer," that's now "ready to run."
In 1 week, Citigroup dropped from $4.86 to $4.37 (10%)
During the same week (4/23/10 to 4/30/10) Amazon
dropped from $143.63 to $137.10 (5%)

Susan Collins' reaction to Goldman Sachs testimony on
synthetic collateralized debt obligations



Last movie GM's Ed Whitacre watched prior
to his "we paid our debt off, in full and early" commercial





No comments:

Post a Comment