"Our Children and Grandchildren are not merely statistics towards which we can be indifferent" JFK

Monday, November 1, 2010

Harry Reid...The final election in pictures


I really need Michelle but I'm not sure given
the light skinned  thing...



You're going to send Michelle? Really?
You Rock and I am really sorry about that entire
thing about “light-skinned” and “no Negro dialect,
unless you wanted to have one.”


I know, I know, Harry Reid is a putz and it is time for him to visit
the pasture, but just go out there and rally the troops for me...
...and there will be something in it for you...promise...

Elbows out Reid...and find your center...
lose the belt...and quit leaning...focus!

I watched Star Trek and the Spock thing really seemed to work...
...sorry about the whole debt thing we dumped on you...



I spent over $6 million on ads and Sharon's
bus is still in front of me...think of something!

Tuesday morning briefing...


Election results coming in...
"Bus Driver, MOVE THAT BUS!"


Wednesday Morning
Best of luck Harry and Michelle sends her best and
still wants you to find your center...we will miss you...



Americans really believes things will be so different...
A Pledge to America is simply a dusting product.
You gotta love America...






No comments:

Post a Comment